Saturday, June 24, 2006

Boy! Not much happening lately.

My wife and kids are taking the Road 1 class through the St. Louis Regional Bicycle Federation. So far they are having a good time. Tomorrow is the last class. They are riding on streets in Fergison MO.

I've been commuting to work and riding at work lately. Not many miles but a bunch of time oon the saddle. I'll take some pictures at work and post them.

My commute is only 2.5 miles to work and the same returning. The return trip however is at 11 PM. Some of the streets are a little dicey. I was spotted the other night by a laser spotter. I don't believe it was a gun sight laser but I've changed the route I'm taking now. Actually I'm starting to drive to work again.

I'm riding tomorow with the group.

We still don't have a name for our group.

1 comment:

Joe Pa said...

I was wrong, the name for the group is Chain Gang.