Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

2007 was a recovery year for me. I did ride a lot. I started a new job in July with the St. Louis downtown Partnership as a Bicycle Guide. I average about 20 miles a day and I rode until the last week of December. I didn't really keep track of my milage last year, as i said it was a recovery year. December of 06 I started having problems with my right hip. I think it was a result of my fall while riding the Beer and Brat Century.

I am starting this blog again and I will probably add stories about work and post pictures of my bike projects. I have 6 new bikes. 4 Schwinns a Huffy and an AMC. Some of them will be projects and some I may just end up selling.

I have just finished a "fixie" for Kevin. It is an Austro Daimler. Its dark blue and looks really nice (pictures to follow).

The swap meet is three weeks away. I hope to pick up a few good sales...oh and pictures too.

No comments: